If a warehouse is not equipped with standard loading docks, then use the AUSBAU-PLT truck loading platform.If a warehouse is not equipped with standard loading docks, then use the AUSBAU-PLT truck loading platform.
The AUSBAU-PLT loading platform is installed to the warehouse wall from the outside. It expands the service area and facilitates manoeuvring of the truck when approaching the opening.
The truck loading platform can be a single platform or can include separate interconnected modules that provide access to vehicles, ladders, steps and loading bridges. The AUSBAU-PLT loading platform is a prefabricated construction, therefore you can move it within the warehouse or outside, if needed.
Additional options are provided for both truck loading platforms and ramps. Therefore, depending on the type of the loading work, you can install a hydraulic dock leveller, a vertical dock leveller, adjustable support legs, and an additional hinged dock board. For greater safety of employees, the platform can be equipped with railings, protective chocks or bumper supports.
Technical features of the modular loading platform AUSBAU-PLT:
|Load of the platform, kg||3000 / 8000 / 12000|
|Total length, mm||4300 / 6300|
|The total width, mm||2400 / 2800|
|Loading stage length, mm||300|
|Working height, mm||1100/1200|
|Carriageway surface||grating / lentil sheeting|
Dimensions of standard models of the loading platform AUSBAU-PLT:
|#||Model||Load capacity, kg||Loading platform sizes, mm|
If you are not sure which solution suits you best, our experts will advise you. We offer various solutions for your warehouse that will help you in your business.
Additional options for loading platform AUSBAU-PLT:
1. OPT-HA1 – height adjustment on 1 side.
2. OPT-HA2 – height adjustment on 2 sides.
3. OPT-HRG – hand rails on 1 side G, mountable.
4. OPT-HRL – hand rails on 1 side L, mountable.
5. OPT-DL – inside dock leveller instead of bridge.
6. OPT-LD – ladder to ramp.
7. OPT-LDP – ladder with the platform for pedestrians (forklift driver)
9. OPT-SRS – anti-skid grating instead of regular.
9. OPT-ZSRS – zinc-coated anti-skid grating instead of regular.
10. OPT-ZRS – zinc-coated grating instead of regular.
11. OPT-WL – pair of wheels for local small moving.
OPT-AB – aditional connection bridge.
OPT-RF – roof above platform.
14. OPT-TC – tent cover over the platform, mountable.
15. OPT-BR2 – hydraulic folding bridge.
16. OPT-RRB – rubber bumpers rectangular, pair.
17. OPT-DRBL – ruber bumpers on L side.
18. OPT-DRBG – ruber bumpers on G side.
19. OPT-WGD – wheel guids for truck, pair.
20. OPT-CLR – choosing a different color.