Fixed loading dock ramp AUSBAU-STB (with horizontal boards) is an inclined metal structure that allows the forklift to overcome the height difference between the ground level and a warehouse/truck.
Technical features of the fixed loading ramps AUSBAU-STB with horizontal platform:
|Load of ramp, kg||6000 / 8000 / 10000|
|Total length of the ramp, mm||10800 / 12800|
|The total width of the ramp, mm||2120|
|Width of riding surface, mm||2000|
|Length of sloping part, mm||8000 / 10000|
|Length of horizontal part, mm||2500|
|Loading stage length, mm||300|
|Working height, mm||1100/1200|
|Height of the handrailings, mm||180|
|Number of folding races, pcs||2|
|Angle of slope of ramp||6,89 / 8,63|
|Components||Set of chains on the ramp – 2 pcs.|
Stationary loading ramp dimensions (standard models):
Production time: 15-30 calendar days from order to delivery.
Warranty: 18 months.
Such stationary dock ramp is necessary especially for warehouses with inconvenient access for large vehicles. Due to the horizontal boards, the forklift can level its position before driving to the edge of the warehouse/truck, thereby increasing the driver’s viewing angle. In common with the mobile ramp, a fixed loading dock ramp with horizontal boards can also be equipped with additional options.
Additional options for the stationary yard loading ramp AUSBAU-STB
1. OPT-HR – additional protective hand railings, 1100mm height, mountable.
2. OPT-3SW – three-sided unloading ramp.
3. OPT-TC – tent cover over the ramp, mountable.
4. OPT-LD – ladder to ramp.
5. OPT-LDP – ladder with the platform for pedestrians (forklift driver)
6. OPT-ZSRS – zinc-coated anti-skid grating instead of regular.
7. OPT-ZRS – zinc-coated grating instead of regular.
8. OPT-SRS – anti-skid grating instead of regular.
9. OPT-CLR – choosing a different color (standard color is red).