A fixed loading ramp without horizontal boards is a fixed ramp structure for loading products in a warehouse with a forklift. Stationary ramps are not adjustable unlike mobile ramps. They are permanently fixed; the edge of the ramp is connected to the warehouse and securely bolted.
Technical features of the fixed loading ramp AUSBAU-ST:
|Load of ramp, kg||6000 / 8000 / 10000|
|Total length of the ramp, mm||8300 / 10300 / 12300|
|The total width of the ramp, mm||2120|
|Width of riding surface, mm||2000|
|Length of sloping part, mm||8000 / 10000 / 12000|
|Loading stage length, mm||300|
|Working height, mm||1100/1200|
|Height of the handrailings, mm||180|
|Number of folding races, pcs||2|
|Angle of slope of ramp||5,74 / 6,89 / 8,63|
|Components||Set of chains on the ramp – 2 pcs.|
Dimensions of standard models:
Production time: 15-30 calendar days from order to delivery.
Warranty: 18 months.
A fixed loading ramp without horizontal boards is perfect for warehouses with high loading and warehouse intensity. It allows the forklift to freely enter the warehouse surface from the ground level, as well as leave it, overcoming the height difference. Fixed ramps speed up the loading and unloading processes in the warehouses.
Additional options for the stationary yard loading ramp AUSBAU-ST
1. OPT-HR – additional protective hand railings, 1100mm height, mountable.
2. OPT-TC – tent cover over the ramp, mountable.
3. OPT-ZSRS – zinc-coated anti-skid grating instead of regular.
4. OPT-ZRS – zinc-coated grating instead of regular.
5. OPT-SRS – anti-skid grating instead of regular.
6. OPT-CLR – choosing a different color (standard color is red).