Last revised: 01/01/2022
If you have any questions or comments, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How We Use Your Data
1. Personal data that is processed under this Policy is provided by the users and their browsers.
2. This Policy applies to all personal data that we receive as a result of user interaction with our Website. For example, submitting a request, purchasing our products, etc. When customers leave their data via email or a contact form, we store the provided information so that we can contact them later.
3. We delete or restrict access to such data as soon as it becomes irrelevant.
4. We use the received data for the following purposes:
– feedback upon the request for our products;
– process status notification;
– Website management and improvement;
– Website content customization;
– providing effective customer and technical support related to the use of the Website;
– providing special offers, prices and other information.
5. We use only general statistical data to analyse the behaviour and preferences of the Website users. This contributes to the improvement of our services and offers to provide quick customer support, improve the Website’s design and content. We do not use your personal data for such purposes.
6. We do not transfer your personal data to third parties, unless such transfer is a requirement of the existing legislation of Ukraine. Personal data may be provided exclusively to law enforcement or government authorities in cases where it is required by law.
7. Only authorized employees have access to your personal data. They are committed to secrecy in writing and comply with the requirements of the current legislation of Ukraine related to the protection of personal data and its privacy.
8. If you use our Website for informational purposes only, then we collect the personal data that is transmitted to our server by your browser:
– IP address;
– date and time of the request;
– greenwich Mean Time Difference (GMT);
– request content (page);
– access status/HTTP status code;
– amount of transmitted data;
– notification of whether the search was successful;
– notification of why the request failed;
– the website of the request;
– operating system;
– screen resolution;
– language and browser version.
When using the Website, cookies are stored on the user’s computer.
In fact, it is a very good opportunity to properly customize the pages’ content for users and get many opportunities to improve the use of the website. A good example is adding a product to the cart and then navigating to another page. Thanks to the cookie, the previously selected products remain in the cart.
Some cookies are used to prevent spam, fraud and other malpractice. For example, some files confirm that requests are made by the user and not by other websites. These cookies prevent malicious websites from performing actions on behalf of the users without their knowledge.
Our Website is multilingual, so we consider cookies the possibility to show our users the content in their native language.
1. If you do not want our Website to collect your personal data, you can leave it.
2. If you want to know what personal data we process, you can request such information from us or ask for your personal data to be deleted. You can also restrict the processing and transmission of such data to us.
3. We always store cookies containing information about the user’s preferences. If you delete all cookies or use a different device to view our Website, you will need to select the appropriate settings again.
4. By using this Website, you agree to accept cookies. If you refuse to receive our cookies, we cannot guarantee you the satisfying visit to our Website.
We reserve the right to change or modify this Policy in our sole discretion. If we make such changes, we indicate the date of the new revision (at the top of this page), which comes into force on the date of its publication on the Website.