Another unique type of stationary yard ramps is the AUSBAU-VR fixed loading yard ramp for LCV. Such yard ramp is designed for commercial or light-duty vehicles to enter the dock gates.
Technical features of the stationary yard ramp for LCV AUSBAU-VR:
|Load of ramp, kg||5000 / 8000|
|Total length of the ramp, mm||11000 / 12000 / 13000|
|The total width of the ramp, mm||2450 / 6100|
|Width of riding surface, mm||2350-6000|
|Length of sloping part, mm||5000 / 6000 / 11000 / 13000|
|Working height, mm||500-700|
|Height of the handrailings, mm||180|
|Number of folding races, pcs||2|
|Angle of slope of ramp||2.42 / 5.74 / 6.32|
|Components||Set of chains on the ramp – 2 pcs|
Dimensions of standard loading ramps for light vehicles AUSBAU-VR:
|#||Model||Load capacity, kg||Size, mm|
|Standard models – reliable and popular|
|Special models – without horizontal platform (B)|
|Custom Models – Extra wide for two dock ports****|
* BEST CHOICE – for all types of commercial vehicles, small and medium;
** for medium commercial vehicles such as Ford Transit, Mercedes Sprinter, Iveco Daily, VW Crafter, Fiat Ducato and the like;
*** for small commercial vehicles such as Renault Traffic, VW Transporter, Ford Transit Custom, Peugeot Expert and the like;
**** shipped divided in 3 parts. Installation on site.
Production time: 4-6 weeks.
Warranty: 18 months.
A stationary loading yard ramp for LCV AUSBAU-VR makes it possible to eliminate the difference between the height of the dock gate for unloading large semi-trailers and the floor height of light trucks. The main feature of the fixed yard ramp is that when entering the stationary loading yard ramp, the bottom of the truck becomes one level with the warehouse, which allows direct loading.
You can order from us a standard set of the fixed loading yard ramp, which includes protective railings and steel grating, or choose additional options. The stationary yard ramp also includes a mounting kit for fixing the yard ramp to the ground and warehouse wall.
In production of our ramps we employ:
- Profile pipes of different sections (depending on the load);
- Hot-rolled sheet 4, 5 and 12 mm thick;
- Welded grating (strip section depending on the load);
- Metal products with a strength class of at least 8.0.
Additional options for AUSBAU-VR light vehicle loading ramps
1. OPT-HR – additional protective hand railings, 1100mm height, mountable.
2. OPT-WL – pair of wheels for local small moving.
3. OPT-TC – tent cover over the ramp, mountable.
4. OPT-LDP – ladder with the platform for pedestrians (forklift driver)
5. OPT-LD – ladder to ramp.
6. OPT-ZSRS – zinc-coated anti-skid grating instead of regular.
7. OPT-ZRS – zinc-coated grating instead of regular.
8. OPT-SRS – anti-skid grating instead of regular.
9. OPT-WR4100 – wheel risers.
10. OPT-4WCH – wheel chocks.
11. OPT-CLR – choosing a different color (standard color is red).