The mobile loading ramp is a metal inclined structure that lets the forklift get inside the truck body from the ground level. Such loading ramp is easy and convenient to operate; it significantly optimizes logistics processes and increases labour efficiency.
Technical features of the loading ramp AUSBAU:
|Load of ramp, kg||6000 / 8000 / 10000 / 12000|
|Total length of the ramp, mm||9000 / 9500 / 10500 / 11200 / 12000 / 13000|
|The total width of the ramp, mm||2130|
|Width of riding surface, mm||2000|
|Length of sloping part, mm||8000 / 8500 / 9200 / 9900|
|Loading stage length, mm||300|
|Min. working height, mm||900|
|Max. working height, mm||1550 / 1750|
|Height of the handrailings, mm||180|
|Number of folding races, pcs||2|
|Number of wheels, pcs||2|
|Components||Rubber wheel chocks – 2 pcs;|
Tow pole – 1 pc;
Set of chains on the ramp – 7 pcs;
Manual hydraulic pump with handle – 1 pc.
|#||Model||Load, kg||Ramp size, mm|
Production time: 15 – 45 calendar days from order to delivery.
Attention!!!: We try to produce the most popular models of mobile ramps in the warehouse or at the production stage, so the delivery time can be reduced to 2-10 days (depending on the stage of implementation of the ramps in the warehouse and availability in the warehouse).
Warranty: 1.5 years.
The main advantages of the mobile ramp are:
The main advantage of the mobile ramp over hydraulic dock levellers, loading bridges and fixed ramps is that it features a wheelbase and can be transported to the unloading point across the warehouse. Moreover, the height of the yard ramp is adjusted with the help of built-in hydraulics.
We offer a wide range of models of AUSBAU loading ramps. Our experts will help you choose the required model of the mobile yard ramp depending on its characteristics and the required load capacity. Due to a wide range of additional options such as supporting legs, railings, anti-slippery and Zinc coated gratings, tents, etc., you can adapt your equipment to the operating conditions to the greatest possible extent. If the customer needs a non-standard mobile ramp, we are always ready to manufacture customized mobile dock ramps.
Advantages of AUSBAU mobile loading ramps
1) The mobile ramp height adjustment is carried out with the help of reliable hydraulics i.e. external power supply is not required.
2) The chain reliably connects the ramp to all kinds of trucks.
3) The wheel chock (brake) fixes the ramp while the loader is working on it. It comes complete with a ramp.
4) The grid surface of the ramp provides excellent wheel grip, even in severe frosts. Water, dirt, snow and other substances freely seep through the grid holes, so nothing impedes the loader movement.
5) The forklift can transport the mobile ramp both forward and backward as it features a special attachment for a rigid coupling even in a small warehouse area.
6) The entry bridge (the point where the ramp and the truck contact) is made of an strengthened plate which is up to 20 mm thick. It ensures outstanding reliability the intensive use requires.
Additional options for mobile loading ramps
3. OPT-SRS – anti-slippery grating instead of the regular.
4. OPT-2SL3SW – three-side unloading mobile ramp.
5. OPT-TC – tent over the roadway of the ramp.
6. OPT-2SL – folding adjustable support legs.
7. OPT-ZSRS – galvanized anti-slippery grating instead of regular.
8. OPT-HR – additional railing 1100 mm high.
9. OPT-ZRS – galvanized surface of the ramp.