Fixed loading dock ramp AUSBAU-STB (with horizontal boards) is an inclined metal structure that allows the forklift to overcome the height difference between the ground level and a warehouse/truck.
Technical features of the fixed loading ramps AUSBAU-STB with horizontal platform:
|Load of ramp, kg||6000 / 8000 / 10000|
|Total length of the ramp, mm||10800 / 12800|
|The total width of the ramp, mm||2120|
|Width of riding surface, mm||2000|
|Length of sloping part, mm||8000 / 10000|
|Length of horizontal part, mm||2500|
|Loading stage length, mm||300|
|Working height, mm||1100/1200|
|Height of the handrailings, mm||180|
|Number of folding races, pcs||2|
|Angle of slope of ramp||6,89 / 8,63|
|Components||Set of chains on the ramp – 2 pcs.|
Stationary loading ramp dimensions (standard models):
Production time: 15-30 calendar days from order to delivery.
Warranty: 18 months.
Such stationary dock ramp is necessary especially for warehouses with inconvenient access for large vehicles. Due to the horizontal boards, the forklift can level its position before driving to the edge of the warehouse/truck, thereby increasing the driver’s viewing angle. In common with the mobile ramp, a fixed loading dock ramp with horizontal boards can also be equipped with additional options.
Additional options for the stationary yard loading ramp AUSBAU-STB
1. OPT-SRS – anti-slippery grating instead of the regular.
2. OPT-CLR – choosing a different color (standard color is red).
3. OPT-ZSRS – galvanized anti-slippery grating instead of regular.
4. OPT-ZRS – galvanized surface of the ramp.
5. OPT-TC – tent over the roadway of the ramp.
6. OPT-HR – additional railing 1100 mm high.
7. OPT-2SL3SW – three-sided unloading mobile ramp. Supplied with safety legs.
8. OPT-LD – ladder to the platform allows the driver to step first onto the platform, and then go down the stairs.
9. OPT-LDPP – ladder with platform for forklift driver.