The Van Docking Ramp AUSBAU-DG is an excellent all-round solution for loading and unloading operations. A ramp for vans connects the edge of the warehouse to ground level, allowing the forklift to access the warehouse from the street. It significantly speeds up the process of loading goods in the warehouse.
Technical features of the AUSBAU-DG Warehouse-Land fixed loading ramp:
|Load of ramp, kg||6000 / 8000 / 10000|
|Total length of the ramp, mm||6300 / 8300 / 10300 / 12300|
|The total width of the ramp, mm||2120|
|Width of riding surface, mm||2000|
|Length of sloping part, mm||6000 / 8000 / 10000 / 12000|
|Loading stage length, mm||300|
|Working height, mm||1100/1200|
|Height of the handrailings, mm||180|
|Number of folding races, pcs||2|
|Angle of slope of ramp||5,74 / 6,89 / 8,63 / 11,54|
|Components||Set of chains on the ramp – 2 pcs.|
Dimensions of standard models loading ramp AUSBAU-DG:
|#||Model||Load capacity, kg||Dimensions, mm||Angle|
Warranty: 18 months.
Production time: 3-6 weeks.
The AUSBAU-DG Fixed Van Docking Ramp is made of high quality steel. It is a strong and reliable alternative to the concrete ramp. Moreover, such ramps are removable and, if needed, you can move them to another unloading point. It is very convenient, especially when you rent the warehouse premises, so in case of moving to another warehouse, you can always take the Van Docking Ramp with you. We can produce stationary loading ramp of other dimensions under order.
In production of our ramps we employ:
- Profile pipes of different sections (depending on the load);
- Hot-rolled sheet 4, 5 and 12 mm thick;
- Welded grating (strip section depending on the load);
- Metal products with a strength class of at least 8.0.
Additional options for the stationary yard loading ramp AUSBAU-DG
1. OPT-SRS – anti-slippery grating instead of the regular.
2. OPT-CLR – choosing a different color (standard color is red).
3. OPT-ZSRS – galvanized anti-slippery grating instead of regular.
4. OPT-ZRS – galvanized surface of the ramp.
5. OPT-TC – tent over the roadway of the ramp.
6. OPT-LD – ladder to the platform.
7. OPT-HR – additional railing 1100 mm high.